SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
Take a deep dive into Bangkok's most popular ocean-themed adventure with these super convenient skip the line tickets and discover the magic of Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World.
- Make your way to the fabulous underwater world of Sea Life Bangkok without wasting precious time standing in a queue. These skip the line tickets give you exclusive priority access to the attraction.
- Discover over 400 different water species and 30,000+ fishes at the Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium and have a memorable time with your loved ones.
- Inside the aquarium, you'll have the opportunity to treat your feet with the glorious Happy Fish pedicure. You can also feed water rats, penguins and otters in one of the many interactive installations in the aquarium.
- Perfect for an eventful family outing, Sea Life Bangkok is designed to be completely kid friendly and features activities and attractions designed specifically for kids. Kids will also be provided with free snorkeling masks upon entering the aquarium to make the experience even more memorable.
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World also features thrilling experiences like Glass Bottom Boat, Ocean Walker and 4D Cinema to make your visit more remarkable.
What To Expect
Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World is an underground aquarium housing one of the largest collections of fishes and other underwater creatures in the world. Your experience with these Sea Life Bangkok skip the line tickets begins at the exclusive skip the line lane where you can avoid the trouble of waiting listlessly for your turn. With all the time you'll save at the queue, you can head straight into all the fun stuff.
The aquarium features a magical acrylic tunnel you can travel through on a glass-floored boat. There are other fantastic experiences waiting for you further into the aquarium including the thrilling Shark Walk where a thin sheet of acrylic separates you and five different kinds of sharks! If you want a change of pace, the Tropical Rainforest is where you should head next. This beautiful attraction houses a lush green rainforest filled with the sounds of waterfalls. Here, you can spot the Arapaima fishes in nearby streams and Short Clawed Otters in the woods. The aquarium also houses many species of penguins that feed on squid, small fish, and krill.
Need your fix of seahorses? Make your way to the Seahorse Kingdom and discover how the majestic creatures live, breed and adapt into the underwater ecosystem. You can end your visit to the Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World aquarium by opting for the enlightening Behind The Scenes Tour or even watching the All New 4D Movie. This ticket takes you on a journey to uncover the many secrets of Sea Life Bangkok, including the care and maintenance of all the sea creatures.
- Admission to SEA LIFE Bangkok
- Glass boat ride (optional)
- 4D movie experience (optional)
Know Before You Go
- Children aged 0-11 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+ at all times when visiting SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
- The 4D Movie experience is recommended for children aged 7+
- This ticket is valid for non-Thai residents alone
- The 4D Cinema is operational every hour from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Daily from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Sky Train: Take the BTS to the Siam Station and exit from gate 5. The exit is directly connected to Siam Paragon, the shopping mall where the Sea Life Bangkok aquarium is located.
Bus: AC Bus numbers 16, 25, 73, 79, 204, 501 and 508 stop at Siam Paragon.
Sea Life Bangkok is completely wheelchair accessible. Ramps are available throughout the attraction and connect to each level. Wheelchairs can be borrowed from Siam Paragon's information counter and the Sea Life Bangkok admissions area. Wheelchairs are available on a first come first serve basis.
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email instantly. You can exchange this voucher for the ticket at the SEA LIFE ticket counter.